|CLOSING DATE 13/05/2023|
|Position: Medical Representative|
Company: Surgipharm Limited
Applications to: email@example.com
|About the company|
|Surgipharm was established in 1985 and has been an Imperial majority-owned Company since 2017. It is one of the leading suppliers of healthcare products in Kenya with offices strategically located in Nairobi and Mombasa and partners with most major pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers operating in Kenya. Surgipharm serves all the major customer groups in Kenya including the Ministry of Health, parastatals, Non-Government Organisations, Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and Wholesalers.|
Surgipharm is now seeking a Medical Representative to promote and sell our line of diabetes products to healthcare providers, including endocrinologists, primary care physicians, and diabetes educators. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, achieving sales targets, and providing exceptional customer service.
To Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new clients, assess needs and present suitably promoted products. Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost benefit analysis. Develop and manage assigned territories with the goal of maximizing sales
Key performance areas:
• Promote and sell blood glucose monitoring devices to healthcare professionals through salescalls, presentations, and product demonstrations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, including endocrinologists, primarycare physicians, and diabetes educators.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, preferences, and trends.
• Provide education and training to healthcare professionals on the safe and effective use ofthe glucometer.
• Collaborate with marketing and medical affairs teams to develop and implement salesstrategies and marketing campaigns.
• Attend and participate in healthcare conferences, trade shows, and other industry events.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, and buying habits toidentify potential sales opportunities.
• Provide feedback to management on market trends, customer needs, and competitor activity.
• Prepare and submit regular reports on sales activities, customer feedback, and market trends to management.
• Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process.
Nature of position
• Tertiary Qualification in Healthcare related field.
• 1 year sales experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
• Experience selling to endocrinologists and other diabetes healthcare providers preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build relationships andinfluence decision makers
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel as required