Internal vacancy alert
Position: Quality Assurance Officer
Company: Surgipharm Limited Location: Kenya
|Date: 27th August 2022|
Closing date: 31st August 2022
|Reference: Quality Assurance Officer|
To provide expertise ,support and perform various risk and compliance assessments, in order to
increase quality and turnaround time in alignment with predefined work objectives as per agreed
standard operating procedures.
Key performance areas
• Develop and review Quality documents including SOPs, GDP deviations, validation
• Observe and comply with the Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Health and Safety Policy.
• Observe and comply with WHO, Local and relevant regulatory standards set on Good
Distribution Practices and Good Storage Practices (GDP & GSP).
• Approve status of products (release for sale or quarantine) as per advice from Principal
• Create and deliver internal trainings on GDP, ABAC and hygiene induction training to
• Audit for compliance of policies and procedures on paper vs. practice.
• Report on the performance of the quality system, including trends, that help decision
making for targeted actions.
• Handle the administration and monitor Quality Management System including change
control, GDP deviations, validation reports, quality risk assessments, customer
complaint, periodic reviews, external audit reports and SOP’s.
• Download data from data loggers within the warehouse and delivery vans.
• Report metrics and trends of product complaint program and other quality systems as
• Participate in compliance processes, procedures, audits and CAPAs.
• Participate in product disposal by creating disposal applications on PPB portal.
Nature of Position
Qualifications and Experience required
• Degree / Diploma in science or related field
• 1- 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
Relevant Competencies and Knowledge
• Ability to devise and establish processes and procedures
• Client relationship management
• Proficient in quality and compliance management
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are committed to employment diversity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to
promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first
before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our employment diversity goals.
Should you not have received a response within four weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your
application as unsuccessful.