|CLOSING DATE 17/05/2023|
|Position: Sales Representative|
Company: Surgipharm Limited
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|About the company|
Surgipharm was established in 1985 and has been an Imperial majority-owned Company since 2017. It is one of the leading suppliers of healthcare products in Kenya with offices strategically located in Nairobi and Mombasa and partners with most major pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers operating in Kenya. Surgipharm serves all the major customer groups in Kenya including the Ministry of Health, parastatals, Non-Government Organisations, Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and Wholesalers.
Surgipharm is now seeking an experienced Sales Representative to work within the marketing department promoting various products in our portfolio.
To grow the business through the successful selling of services and/or products that fit the client / customer needs in alignment with predefined work objectives (as per agreed standard operating procedures).
Key performance areas:
• Deliver work activities according to set standards in order to satisfy customers
• Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to maximise financial performance
• Attend learning initiatives to improve work quality and enhance own skills.
• Own and live up to the company values
• Execute own work according to set operating procedures service level agreements.
• Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
• Plan and organise own tasks to make sure that performance targets are met and standardoperating procedures are adhered to.
• Provide continuous feedback on task delivery to support decision making.
• Analyse and report on client service levels and trends, risks, and improvement opportunities
• Monitor activities by reviewing action plans and taking corrective action to meet sales targets.
• Credit control management of all assigned accounts
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, and customer service, to provide excellent customer support and service.
• Facilitate the sales process for applicable clients.
• Maintain and report on the sales pipeline for applicable clients.
• Prospect and qualify sales leads.
• Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace informationproducts, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques etc
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to the management.
• Ensure company products are displayed according to the agree planogram.
• Conduct shelve stocker training.
• Maintain FIFO in stores while making sure products are rotated.
• Keep a track of short dated products and advise the company on the same.
Nature of position
• Tertiary qualifications in healthcare related field, such as biology, pharmacy, biomedical, labtechnology.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role